Lose weight is a hard work, lost weight only for some parts of your body is harder, but don’t worry, as long as you got the right tutorial, nothing is impossible. Beside, keeping your figures full, especially breast is also a vital importance. Read our article, here we offer you some tips about how to lose breast fat yet keep the size.
- Doing cable chest press: If you have the habit of going to gym, doing some cable chest press would help lost breast fast, just grabbing the cables and allow the cables to pull back, repeat this exercises will help tone your pectoral muscles.
- Bench pressing: Bench pressing will burn breast fat, which is ok if you don’t want to go to the gym, just lying on the mat and doing the similar exercises would help you lost breast fat.
- Also you can take some cardio exercises in an interval format which burns calories at a faster pace.
- Healthy diet: I think no matter how many exercises you take, healthy diet is a vital key in the progress of losing weight; you need to eat something with lower calories, more vegetables, fruits and waters.
- Lower your calorie intake, reduce 500 calories every day, you will loss 1 lb in a week. Losing breast fat is a part of lose weight, so you have to take care of your mouth very serious.
- Wear tights: I think the perfect breast shape need to be cared by high quality tights or corsetry, you lose weight and your breast fat to make yourself healthy and prettier,I think wear tights help you reach the same goal.
Things you need:
- Cable Machine
- Healthy Food, Waters
- High Quality Tights
- Breast Exercises
Tips to lose breast fat yet keep the size:
- Consistence is everything.
- Focus on losing weight overall not just breast fat.
- Drink more than 8 oz water everyday.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, eat something better for your breast.
How to lose arm fat:
Fat arms are every girl’s nightmares, but don’t worry, since arm fat is easy to lose by workout, you can lose them only if you keep these tips in mind. Read this tutorial to check out how to lose arm fat and get your arms slimmer!
- Raise you arms over you head, put your left arm on the joint of right arm now bend them to touch your left shoulder blade. Keep doing for 20 times and change side and height accordingly.
- Resistance exercise. Use your arms to message your shoulders, keep shrugging your shoulders while message, that will help you to lose fat on arms.
- Use Dumbbells. This is the most common way and it does help a lot. And there are a lot of ways to use dumbbells. You can hold dumbbells, raise arms to the height of your shoulder, move them from outside to inside slowly.
How to lose fat in hands:
A pair of beautiful hands will make you more charming no matter you are a girl or boy. This instruction shows you how to lose fat in hands. There is no magic solution to lose fat anywhere you want, but you can follow some tips and insist on doing that to see the change.
- Exercise with a bottle of water. Take a empty bottle and fill it with water, now hold the bottle of water with power, keep you arm straight and then you bend your arm while holding the water, keep doing this for 30 times with each arm everyday.
- Playing music instrument. Playing music instruments like piano and guitar, they will not only help your slim your hands but also become good hobbies.
- Typing exercises. Keep typing 500 ~ 1000 words everyday with keyboard. That will be a good way to lose fat in hands too.
Thing you need:
- Dumbbells A music instrument
- A bottle of water
- A keyboard
Tips for arm fat losing:
- You can also do push ups, it works too.
- Eat less food with salt, that will increase your fat.
- Drink more water, which is helpful in weight loss.
Partial fat loss is more and more popular especially for women who want to make their bodies “more perfect”. For people who want to lose fat at certain places on your body, these tips may help.
- Resistance Exercises. Besides keep diet and eat wisely, you need more resistance exercises for partial fat loss, resistance exercise such as lifting weights could help you turning fat into muscle.
- Using Equipments. Workout equipments such as dumbbells, treadmill and stationary bike are great for partial fat loss especially for legs and arms.
- Do not eat in 5 hours before sleep. The 5 hours before sleep is important, if you eat, you will gain more fat then other periods of the day.
Things you need: Workout equipments.
Tips: Children and expectant mother are suggested not to lose fat partially.
The people who grow older are always troubled with abdominal fat. Do you want to lose lower stomach fat? Do you know any ways to lose stomach fat? Read this how to lose lower stomach.
How to Lose Lower Belly Fat:
- Make the most of the calories you take in. Fruits and vegetables are also excellent sources of fiber.
- You had better eat breakfast to boost your metabolism, since it can control cravings throughout the day. Whole-grain cereals like oatmeal or shredded wheat are best choice.
- Drink lots of water.
Thing you need: Oatmeal, Shredded wheat.
Tips: You had better do exercise for at least half an hour, five days a week.
There are a lot of ways to lose belly fat and most of them come to 2 ways, exercises and healthy diet. This tutorial shows you how to lose belly fat by those 2 ways. Read this tips and get rid the fat on your belly!
How To Lose Belly Fat:
- Sit-ups. This the easiest way for you to lose belly fat, you can do it on your bed everyday, sit ups will burn fat on your belly effectively.
- Drink less carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks will bring your more fat, especially on your belly. You are suggested to replace them with pure water, what’s more, water is helpful in lose weight. Of course, healthy diet is needed too.
- Keep a good sitting and walking posture. Keep your upper body straight while sitting and walking. Do not just bend down right after your sit down, or the fat on your belly will increase.
Thing you need: Water
Tips: Resistance training like lifting dumbbells while lying is good for belly weight loss too.
Abs Exercise 1: Crunches
Abs Exercise 2: Body Bend
– Simple Abs Exercises Without Equipment –
Abs Exercises 3: Twisting Hip Raise
How to Twisting Hip Raise: Lie on your back with your legs projecting straight upward and hands by your sides. Push up ward with your feet by raising your hips off the floor simultaneously, twisting them to the right side, bring hips back to the center, and lower to the floor. Repeat, this time twisting feet to the left. Continuing side to side.
Abs Exercise 4: Legs Raise
www.bodyfitnesstip.com – Simple Abs Exercises Without Equipment.
“A goal is a dream with a deadline” – Napoleon Hill
Anything that we do, we do for a reason. Anything.
There may be times that we are not consciously aware of the reason behind what we are doing, but you can be sure there is one.
If you search enough, you will uncover it. The first step before investing your time and money on anything is to find your driving force, your reason to change. This is the same for fitness.
We do the stuff we do in the gym for a reason. It may be to look good or to feel good. It may be to have an overall healthier approach to living. It may be to become stronger or more energetic. Find out why it is you want results.
Think about all the benefits you will receive when you start working out and getting in shape. Start thinking, acting and feeling like you are already enjoying these benefits. How does it feel to be thin, energetic, full of life? How would your life be if you felt this way all the time, able to really enjoy the level of fitness you’ve always wanted? These goals should be your motivation, your reason for changing.
Make a list of your top three fitness goals and your top three reasons for wanting to change or reach these fitness goals. Spend at least one week thinking about the benefits of reaching your goals and what changes you will need to make in order to reach them. I guarantee if you start to change your body, internal motivation and the improved self-esteem you get will indeed change your life.