Lose weight is a hard work, lost weight only for some parts of your body is harder, but don’t worry, as long as you got the right tutorial, nothing is impossible. Beside, keeping your figures full, especially breast is also a vital importance. Read our article, here we offer you some tips about how to lose breast fat yet keep the size.
- Doing cable chest press: If you have the habit of going to gym, doing some cable chest press would help lost breast fast, just grabbing the cables and allow the cables to pull back, repeat this exercises will help tone your pectoral muscles.
- Bench pressing: Bench pressing will burn breast fat, which is ok if you don’t want to go to the gym, just lying on the mat and doing the similar exercises would help you lost breast fat.
- Also you can take some cardio exercises in an interval format which burns calories at a faster pace.
- Healthy diet: I think no matter how many exercises you take, healthy diet is a vital key in the progress of losing weight; you need to eat something with lower calories, more vegetables, fruits and waters.
- Lower your calorie intake, reduce 500 calories every day, you will loss 1 lb in a week. Losing breast fat is a part of lose weight, so you have to take care of your mouth very serious.
- Wear tights: I think the perfect breast shape need to be cared by high quality tights or corsetry, you lose weight and your breast fat to make yourself healthy and prettier,I think wear tights help you reach the same goal.
Things you need:
- Cable Machine
- Healthy Food, Waters
- High Quality Tights
- Breast Exercises
Tips to lose breast fat yet keep the size:
- Consistence is everything.
- Focus on losing weight overall not just breast fat.
- Drink more than 8 oz water everyday.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, eat something better for your breast.