Creamy Tomato Pasta a quick, simple and tasty carbohydrate rich dish, ready to fill depleted energy stores for those who finding some fitness recipes.
Ingredients for Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- 200g raw penne pasta
- 2 medium onions finely diced
- 2 medium tins of chopped tomatoes
- 2 heaped tsp tomato puree
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 2 heaped tbsp skimmed milk powder
- 2 heaped tbsp reduced fat crème fraîche
- 1 heaped tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 heaped tbsp grated half fat cheddar cheese
- 1 heaped tsp white sugar
- 1 level tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves finely diced
- Handful of fresh coriander finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation steps for fitness recipes of Creamy Tomato Pasta:1. Add the penne pasta to a large pot of boiling water (H). Add a pinch of salt to taste. Allow to cook until pasta is soft and tender (refer to pasta packet for cooking time), stirring occasionally. Once pasta is cooked, drain and place under cold running water. Once pasta has cooled put to one side for later use.
2. While the pasta is cooking. Add the olive oil and onions to a non-stick pan (M). Cook and stir occasionally until onions are lightly brown. Add tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, coriander, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir ingredients together thoroughly. Cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes (L).
3. While the sauce is simmering, mix the milk powder into the milk in a medium mixing bowl. Then add the crème fraîche, parmesan and cheddar cheese. Mix ingredients together. Add to the simmering sauce and fold ingredients together thoroughly. Simmer for another 10 minutes (L), stirring occasionally, allowing the sauce to mildly thicken.
4. To finish, add the pasta to the simmering creamy tomato sauce, and blend the pasta into the sauce. Allow pasta to heat within the sauce.
Garnish: sprinkle with coarse pepper, finely chopped fresh coriander, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Serve immediately with a warm bread roll, a side salad of your choice, and/or a nutrition drink (see “Sports & Recovery Drinks” section).
Nutrition Per portion of this Creamy Tomato Pasta:
(average portion 400g, large pasta bowl)
Energy: 344Kcal; Protein: 17.2g; Carbohydrate: 48.0g (of which natural food sugars: 15.2g, of which added sugars: Trace; Dietary fibre: 4.4g; Fat: 10.4g (of which saturated: 4.8g of which monounsaturated: 3.6g of which polyunsaturated: 2.0g. of which trans-fats: Trace); Sodium: Trace, Salt equivalent: Trace; Water content: 320ml
This summer , get ready to show your healthy and slim frames? For those who want to lost weight fast, here we offer easiest steps to help you as long as you’ve made up your mind and have some perseverance. Check below tips for losing weight fast for your summer vacations.
Steps Forlosing weight fast for summer holiday
- Make a diet recipe to lost weight fast in summer holiday. What to eat, what to drink during your losing weight process is vital importance. So I suggest you should find a healthy losing weight diet recipe you trust, as long as you follow your eating recipe, lost weight fast in is no longer a hard work.
- Exercise routine: Set up a exercise routine, I think doing cardio 5 times per week and weight training 3 times a week is good for losing weight in summer. You can ask some professional person or doctor for help in that term. Exercise and healthy diet will help you make it anyway.
- Join weight loss spa: If you think your own plan of diet and exercises are not professional enough, you could join weight loss spa or weight loss resorts, they will offer professional plan to help you lose weight and teach you how to live a healthy life.
- Avoid ice-cream, watermelon etc those are high sugar food
- Make up your mind: How much pound you want to lose, how long you want to reach your goal.
With these very simple back exercises with dumbbell you can take any where, at anytime, all you need is just a pair of dumbbells.
1/ Back exercise with dumbbell 1: One-arm Dumbbell Rows
|Back exercise – One-arm Dumbbell Rows 1|
|Back exercise – One-arm Dumbbell Rows 2|
How to take One-arm Dumbbell Rows: Place your left knee and left hand on a flat bench or an exercise chair with your right leg set firmly on the floor. Learn forward so that your back is flat and parallel to the floor. Grasp a dumbbell in your right hand with your palm facing in toward your body and lift or row the dumbbell up and into your outer rib cage area. Return to the start position and repeat.
Back exercise with dumbbell 1: One-arm Dumbbell Rows.
2/ Back exercise with dumbbell 2: Dumbbell Shrugs
|Back exercise – Dumbbell Shrugs 1|
|Back exercise – Dumbbell Shrugs2|
How to take Dumbbell Shrugs Back Exercise: Stand upright with dumbbells hanging at the sides, feet just wide enough so that the dumbbells hang comfortably. They can be heavier than you would use for an arm curl of front raise exercise. Shrug the shoulders upward just like you would if you were saying I don’t know to someone in response to a question. Don’t hunch over to the front; try to stay completely upright. If you find you are hunching over or bending backward, lighten the weights of the dumbbells up a little.
Back exercise with dumbbell 2: Dumbbell Shrugs.
More back exercises: Pull Back & Pull Down Back Exercises With Workout Machine
www.bodyfitnesstip.com – Simple Back Exercises With Dumbbell.
Some people may think drinking frozen fruit smoothie can let people add fat, it is very annoy for people who are fat. Now you can read this article, and help you how to lose weight by eating frozen fruit smoothie.
- You can do yourself frozen fruit smoothie. You can combine and blend: one cup frozen, unsweetened blueberries; 1/2 banana; 1/4 cup wheat germ; and water.
- You’ll save: 200 calories for each 2- to 3-cup serving, compared with many store-bought and canned smoothie beverages.
- You had better put a lot of fruits that contains little heat when you make Frozen Fruit Smoothie.
- Shelf life of frozen fruit smoothie. Generally speaking, the frozen fruit smoothie shelf life should not be too long. The best is a week.
Tips for Weight Losing by Drinking Frozen Fruit Smoothie: Frozen fruit smoothie could provide your sugar, but too much sugar may also lead some illnesses, so do not just drink frozen fruit smoothie.
Checking your breasts for unusual lumps or, if you’re a woman between the ages of 50 and 70, having a routine screening every three years on the NHS, is the only way to detect early signs of breast cancer. But following a recent study, researchers are confident this may change in the future.
A new blood test that detects cancer more than a year before any symptoms appear could dramatically improve survival rates. The test works by searching for raised levels of a certain protein that is known to increase once cancer has developed in the body. The study, carried out by scientists at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, found that the protein called epidermal growth factor receptor was already detectable up to 17 months before women were diagnosed with breast cancer.
Women who drink more than four cups of tea a day are 78% more likely to develop the illness, according to the findings of a US study on more than 76,000 women. ‘We set out to determine whether tea or coffee consumption, or the methods of preparation of the drinks was associated with an increased risk’ said Professor Christopher Collins, from Georgetown University Medical Center.
However there are many proven benefits to drinking tea, including a 10% reduced risk of developing ovarian cancer and a significantly reduced chance of developing heart disease and several eye diseases.
Here is a list of the absolute best cookbooks on the market to help you keep your diet plan exciting.
The Guilt-Free Gourmet Famous cruise ship chef Sam Miles put together this wonderful cookbooks from his six years traveling on ships as a cook.
- The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook. This cookbook features polenta, couscous and more!
- Laurie’s Low-Carb Cookbook. This everyday chef shares recipes that are so easy to do!
- Low Carb Meals In Minutes. Use this book and get six weeks worth of complete menus that include shopping lists.
- Dr. Atkins New Diet Cookbook. This one’s from the creator of the Atkins Diet
- The South Beach Diet Cookbook. This book is packed with more than 200 recipes for delicious low-fat foods
- Moosewood Restaurant Low Fat Favorites. If meat isn’t your thing, this cookbook shares recipes from one of the most famous vegetarian restaurants in America
- American Heart Association Low-Fat Low-Cholesterol Cookbook. Are you trying to lower your cholesterol or take care of your heart? This book has great tasting recipes that are good for you—and your heart!
- American Heart Association Meals in Minutes.If you’re constantly eating fast foods because you simply don’t have the time to create great tasting healthy meals, check out this book!
- Joslin Diabetes Center’s Vegetarian Diabetic Cookbook – meatless and vegan recipes that are low fat, high fiber, and delicious.