1/ Back Exercises: Seated Rows with Pull Back Machine:
Pull Back & Pull Down Back Exercises
|Pull Back Back Exercises|
To begin the seated row take hold of the handles of your favorite bar of the Pull Back Machine (it could be like the one shown). Sit with your back straight while keeping your legs bent and feet against the metal block. Extend your arms feeling your lats stretch. Pull the weight back into your body until the handles touch your abdomen.
Seated Rows with Pull Back Machine
2/ Back Exercises: Lat Pull-Downs with Pull Down Machine:
|Pull Down Back Exercises|
Attach a long bar to the lat Pull Down Machine, and adjust the thigh pads so that when you are at right angles and feet flat on the ground. Grasp the bar using a wide grip and sit down maintaining the upper body in an upright position, slightly learning back from the hips. Pull the bar in front of your face to the top of your chest and pause. Slowly release the bar back to the starting position by straightening your arms.
Turn your daily home activities into joyful body fitness exercises.
Let think of body fitness exercises in a different way, doing fitness during your daily activities like watching tv, while clean the windows or even when taking teeth brush … Fitting in daily workouts is not just realistic, it is also relaxing right! Fortunately, research shows that mini-bouts of activity—a few squats here, some quick crunches there—can have as big an impact on your fitness level and health as longer routines can.
A study at the University of Pittsburgh found that doing three 10-minute bursts of exercise daily was as beneficial for weight loss and heart health as a single 30-minute workout. The thing here is to figure out what to exercise in those 10 minutes, mixing things up keeps you motivated and your body challenged.
And here by, please check out these simple at-home body fitness tips:
1/ While watching tv:
- Leave a BOSU —a half-dome squishy balance gadget (Please see the pic) — in your family room. You or your family members can enjoy sitting or standing on it while watching TV and being constantly balancing – working your core without realizing it!
- Tuck a resistance band at the sofa. You can get an entire-body workout while watching Star Movie. Stand on the middle and pull the ends to the front, back, and sides for an upper-body sculpting session; tie it in a loop around your legs and do leg lifts in every direction to tone your thighs and butt.
- Store a yoga mat under your sofa and pull it out when watching the news so you can stretch, 10 minutes a day is quite great.
2/ While dress up, make up, teeth brushing …
- Don’t sit down when you’re getting dressed. Stand on one foot and lift the other up to put on your shoes or pants. This helps with balance and also firms your core.
- Insert a workout DVD in your player at all times. Just push play and go.
- Stand on the Dyna Disc (Please see the pic) while washing your face, balance on one leg while putting on makeup; teeth brushing or do squats while drying your hair.
- Get a nonskid plastic step stool for the bathroom. Stand on top and lunge back and tap a toe on the floor while brushing your teeth. Do a minute on each side.
4/ During the house work
- Clean the floor by foot. Instead of using a mop, step on a damp cloth and scrub with your right foot; your left foot dries with a second towel. For the final shine, use two clean towels and glide to polish. Your heart rate will go up and your hips get a workout—and it will make you giggle! It burns as many calories as a brisk walk.
- Put a mini-trampoline in your kitchen, bounce on it for minutes while you’re waiting for your coffee to brew.
- Slip a set of wrist weights around the handle of your vacuum cleaner, then clean your way to stronger muscles and bones (or strap them on your wrists before you start to vacuum). The extra weight ups resistance, so you’re sneaking in light strength-training.
- Back to the workout DVD idea above.
3/ Around bed time
- Do 10 triceps dips and 10 incline push-ups on the edge of the bed the minute you get up.
- Once the yoga mat works here; put a yoga mat under your bed and pull it out when watching tv.
5/ At moving around the house
- Leave a pair of dumbbells by the bedroom door. Catch them when you get out and do walking lunges for great butt and thigh toning. Put them down in another “high-traffic” spot so they’re ready for the next trip.
- With your stairway, head upstairs two steps at a time, or one at a time as fast as you can, or go up backward to increase balance and coordination (remember to hold rail for safety). Or try going up sideways, crisscrossing as you step.
- Put a basket by the front door with everything you need for a walk: shoes, sweatshirt, and hat; fanny pack for ID, keys, money, cell phone, and iPod.
Now you see, you can do fitness workout everywhere in your house at anytime with many joyful and especially not take time. So let get fit!