Here is a list of the absolute best cookbooks on the market to help you keep your diet plan exciting.
The Guilt-Free Gourmet Famous cruise ship chef Sam Miles put together this wonderful cookbooks from his six years traveling on ships as a cook.
- The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook. This cookbook features polenta, couscous and more!
- Laurie’s Low-Carb Cookbook. This everyday chef shares recipes that are so easy to do!
- Low Carb Meals In Minutes. Use this book and get six weeks worth of complete menus that include shopping lists.
- Dr. Atkins New Diet Cookbook. This one’s from the creator of the Atkins Diet
- The South Beach Diet Cookbook. This book is packed with more than 200 recipes for delicious low-fat foods
- Moosewood Restaurant Low Fat Favorites. If meat isn’t your thing, this cookbook shares recipes from one of the most famous vegetarian restaurants in America
- American Heart Association Low-Fat Low-Cholesterol Cookbook. Are you trying to lower your cholesterol or take care of your heart? This book has great tasting recipes that are good for you—and your heart!
- American Heart Association Meals in Minutes.If you’re constantly eating fast foods because you simply don’t have the time to create great tasting healthy meals, check out this book!
- Joslin Diabetes Center’s Vegetarian Diabetic Cookbook – meatless and vegan recipes that are low fat, high fiber, and delicious.